• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

REDUCED: Mora 511 Classic & Mora 510 with TC Kydex Sheaths

Top's Custom Kydex

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I absolutely love when my work gets used and I especially enjoy return business:

Email sent. I have one of these from an earlier run and I can't say enough good things about how much I like it.

I stand behind my work.

I have a good supply of Mora Classic 511 and Mora 510 knives. I love these knives because they are so capable and yet they are so light. Weighing just a few ounces with the Kydex Sheath they make awesome neck knives.

I have both knives available and I have sheaths available in both black and coyote. These sheaths are set up to use the Mini Tek Lok(not included) which allows the sheath to be worn on either the left or right side, the sheaths can also be worn horizontally or vertically. I can fit either with a belt clip that allows this knife to be worn IWB (I can fit the sheath with the clip for an additional $3).

I was planning on doing some gun and knife shows but a leukemia diagnosis (CLL, I'm doing just fine right now.) and a passel of grandkids has changed my plan and also has me looking at the amount of stuff that I have. Keep an eye out for additional posts in the Exchange!

I'm asking $25 for the 511 and sheath and $28 for the 510 and sheath. This price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

nDT6Xshl.jpg

Last edited:
Email sent. I have one of these from an earlier run and I can't say enough good things about how much I like it.

Duh, Im an idiot sometimes. I tried to look up the specs for the 511 you have here and typed in Mora 512 by mistake and it came up with the Companion ... thats how I got '512'. The Companion Heavy Duty with a sheath like yours would be a killer combo.

I love moras! And I agree that a sheath like these for the companion would be fantastic! If anyone is looking to try a mora, this seems like a great deal

just recently on the gift it thread, someone talked me into making a kydex sheath for my companion. it is cool even if the sheath is worth way more then the knife. I keep picking it up now so it is getting used.
so buy these so you can enjoy your own mora in kydex pants. lol

Last edited:
just recently on the gift it thread, someone talked me into making a kydex sheath for my companion. it is cool even if the sheath is worth way more then the knife. I keep picking it up now so it is getting used.
so buy these so you can enjoy your own mora in kydex pants. lol
Thanks Bladesmith. It was back in 2004 when I started playing with Kydex that I was also introduced to the Mora. An amazing knife in a not so amazing sheath. Sheaths led me to holsters. The rest is history.

7d23b574d462d1161e59e44d9845da30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love the sheaths. Do sell the 510 one separately. I have one that is needing new pants. Also the robust pro if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the sheaths. Do sell the 510 one separately. I have one that is needing new pants. Also the robust pro if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure I can, no problem. The 510 sheath would be $18 including shipping and PP.

I'm not sure about the Robust Pro, Mora has come out with so many models lately that I am not sure which one you are talking about. Post a pic and I'll tell you.

If not I'm going to make an order from Ragnar @ Ragweed Forge shortly and I can add it to the list and make your sheath for you!

Thanks for your interest!

I absolutely love when my work gets used and I especially enjoy return business:
I stand behind my work.
I have a good supply of Mora Classic 511 and Mora 510 knives. I love these knives because they are so capable and yet they are so light. Weighing just a few ounces with the Kydex Sheath they make awesome neck knives.
I have both knives available and I have sheaths available in both black and coyote. These sheaths are set up to use the Mini Tek Lok(not included) which allows the sheath to be worn on either the left or right side, the sheaths can also be worn horizontally or vertically. I can fit either with a belt clip that allows this knife to be worn IWB (I can fit the sheath with the clip for an additional $3).
I was planning on doing some gun and knife shows but a leukemia diagnosis (CLL, I'm doing just fine right now.) and a passel of grandkids has changed my plan and also has me looking at the amount of stuff that I have. Keep an eye out for additional posts in the Exchange!
I'm asking $25 for the 511 and sheath and $28 for the 510 and sheath. This price includes shipping and Paypal fees.

nDT6Xshl.jpg

Still doing these?

Zieg

Back