1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Rick Nowland

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer)' started by VCM3, Jan 2, 2017.

1. VCM3

VCM3 Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 26, 2005
    Happy New Year everyone. I just got this sweet little knife in from Rick Nowland . It has a blade of CPM-154 ss . 7.25" OAL ,blade is 3.25" from tip to handle scales , with 3" of cutting edge. Hollow ground with hand rubbed satin finish &theres a swedge on the clip point blade. SS pins,handle is red/grey burlap micarta with a red G-10 overlay on both sides. I can't help to mention this one is particularly nicely finished & ground. Sheath is right side belt loop ,hand split saddle grade cowhide by Larry Parsons . Larry hand picks his hides and never buys in advance,the quality is un matched if you ask me. A no brainer package for $175. shipped in the States Lanyard included too

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Laslabjohn

Laslabjohn

Mar 13, 2013
    Very nice

3. VCM3

VCM3 Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Oct 26, 2005
    Thank You Laslabjohn . There are two more of these with different handles ,listed on my site

4. Laslabjohn

Laslabjohn

Mar 13, 2013
    Yes sir I have my eye on them... i own a rick nowland and it is a perfect edc. This one is very tempting..