• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RJ Martin Centurion sub-hilt

I have a minty R.J. Martin Centurion sub-hilt fighter for sale. Never used, never carried, just been stored in a padded case. This knife is #19 of 25 made for Les Robertson’s Vanguard series which sold out quickly. Features a stout 8 ½”, double edged, recurved blade of S-30V with a hand rubbed finish. Black canvas Micarta with with stainless hardware (guards, pins, tube fasteners). Lined cordura sheath from Tactical Tools. This knife is a beast, tough and solid with a menacing look all it’s own. Simply one of the finest examples of a tactical sub-hilt I have seen. Picture courtesy of RJ’s site. $900 shipped and insured in the US. MO or PayPal (+ fees) accepted. No trades please. *****SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*****

Attachments

• Martin Centurion.jpg
    Martin Centurion.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 235
That is one good looking knife.If I had the cash I would buy that in a heartbeat.

I PM'd you this time. I may be having e-mail problems so, if you haven't gotten any from me, please check your PM here. Thanks! Jim USMC

Are you around Blademan? I can't seem to get a hold of you! Anyone know where Blademan is? I hope everything is OK (seriously) Jim USMC

Sorry to leave you guys hangin'. Been chasing Whitetails all weekend. I have a bunch of emails to go through on a first come, first served basis.

Back