• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMD Custom Shop 99/100 w/sheath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terms:
Shipping to the 50 United States only. Paypal Goods Only. I cover shipping and Paypal fees. No Trades Please. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with your local laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase! I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to whom ever I want.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed immediately by an email/PM gets it. Prompt payment is expected or I will be forced to move on to the next person. Also note that sometimes the BFC email system lags a bit so emailing me from your personal email is highly recommended. PM will be the best way to contact me. Please let me know if you have questions!

Ratmandu Custom Shop 99/100:
I bought this lightly used off the forum. I have carried, sharpened, and used this knife. This is a user so expect wear but it is in very good shape. I few marks/scratches on the blade here and there. I added a patina to the exposed handle. Comes with Azwelke Sheath that I modded a bit. I heated it up to give a better fit as it was really tight (notice the dark on the middle of the sheath). It was just the blade that was tight. The handle snaps in perfectly and the knife does not rattle, very secure. I attached an Esee 5/6 clip plate and modded it to fit. Rides very nice on a belt. Comes with everything you see in the pictures. Price: $old.

Q4v9XtUh.jpg
J0t5XcJh.jpg
7qhD3YKh.jpg
kzE0fhPh.jpg
Wuw3V1Oh.jpg
hltXA6Bh.jpg
fgAWFtuh.jpg
EpHLjYKh.jpg
ymKREcWh.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like black G10 to me. Not sure exactly. The original ad I bought it from has the description removed. Here is a pic compared to paper micarta on a TGLB.

AQA9jT7h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back