• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

RMJ Tactical Tomahawks for sale

Eagle Talons are sold. So are 1 Textured Ragnarok. Also sold are 1 Blackout Kestrel Feather and 1 Knight Hawk. I still have 1 Textured Ragnarok 14 available. 2 Ragnarok 14 available. 2 Knight Hawks available. 3 Kestrel Feathers for sale.

I have one more Textured Eagle Talon for sale. My private collection. $550 includes shipping. Payment only through Zelle….

Everyone I have 2 RMJ Tactical Berserkers and 1 Shrike for sale. All 3 in excellent condition. All 80CRV2 steel. Never been used at all. Certificate and original boxes. $450 each includes shipping with payment through Zelle. If you want to make payment through PayPal Goods and Services, there is an extra $50 added to cost. Reason is because of PayPal charges. I still have 80CRV2 Carbon Steel Kestrel Feathers and Knight Hawks available too. Thanks…..

Back