1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

RRF pics

Discussion in 'Wilson Combat' started by strykersng, Mar 7, 2011.

1. strykersng

strykersng

Nov 8, 2006
    Seems like the right place for these. Great knife...can't say enough about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. KTMADV

KTMADV

Feb 23, 2010
    Yep , love mine. Check out the thread 3 down from yours. Titled wilson combat knives , last post I posted pics of mine.:D

3. Glock26

Glock26

Nov 3, 2009
    You're missing the Wilson 1911?

4. strykersng

strykersng

Nov 8, 2006
    I have had a few custom 1911's over the years (never a WC, unfortunately). But when all is said and done, my Glock 23's and 32 always seem to fit the bill for me. They, imo, are the perfect size/weight/firepower ratio for packing. Mine are more accurate then I am and the rest of my family are familiar with them as well. If Glock was never invented I would probably be packing a commander-length 1911...but, as I'm sure you understand by your avatar name, the Glock does everything I need without breaking the bank. Which is good because I spend too much money on freak'n knives. Stay safe...