Selling/Trading your Hunt knives? this sticky is for you!

I picked up the Hornet. Couldn't help myself. It matches my BBA too. How could I say no????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a Billy Bad Ax for sale on this forum under the production fixed blades section

Hi everyone, my dog has had a couple of rough nights and in need of some emergency surgery. I have a paycheck coming but it's a few weeks away and need money now so something's gotta give. Not my first choice but selling my TM HUNT Tradewater in CPM-3V (only 2 made!) to make up the funds needed. My dog is more important to me than any knife and I can always put another order in for one with Todd later. Great chance to pick up an amazing knife in a rare steel. Also, the space between the jimping on the spine was left flat to be able to strike a firesteel.

Looking for $SOLD via paypal f&f shipped to the US or Canada.

*One of the rivets on the belt loop of the sheath has gotten loose. Doesn't affect the use of the sheath at all, but I had spoken with Todd previously about it and said he would replace it, so I'm sure he will replace or fix it for you.

** A note from Todd Hunt:
"I hate to see this. I remember the stars lined up just right for you to get this one in 3V. Sorry to hear about the pooch. Let me see if i can help sell it for you.....

For anybody interested, this is indeed one of two Tradewaters that exist in 3V. Because of the cost on my end and the extra amount of work during the heat treat process i will not be making any more any time soon if ever in 3V. As a matter of fact, the price he is asking for it i couldnt even make another to match it at that cost. Omar has been a great customer and i cut him a deal on it and he is passi g it on to who ever buys this......

As far as the sheath, he told me a rivet on the back came loose. I told hom i would replace it for free and that offer stands to whoever purchases it. As a matter of fact, i will even make the sheath to your specs within reason for free. Included in the cost Omar is selling for."

20160720_155429_zps5o3z8rnr.jpg

20160720_155443_zpsb0l630d5.jpg

20160720_155456_zpsw3stymzw.jpg

20160720_155535_zpsfdzq8ayj.jpg

20160720_155729_zpsf5qye56b.jpg

Last edited:
Been in your shoes before and I wish the best for your pup.

I appreciate that. This is a very begrudging sale and will inevitably order another one. Just glad my dog will be fine, it's heartbreaking to see our 4 legged friends in pain.

For Sale: Magua in 1/8” O1 with acid etch finish and Shadetree Electric Plum burlap with copper mosaic pins & lanyard tube. This knife has been used and the edge has been re-profiled to 19 DPS on a Wicked Edge sharpener. Includes original black sheath.

Price: $SOLD

Last edited:
I loved the burlap on this one, only one ive done in the magua on that one. Id like to get more of it.

Heads up. There is a beautiful Yuma for sale on the Esee forum.

Anyone got an M18 they want to sell? Ever since I held murph's at the last beckerhead gathering I've had to have one. I saw a few up on usa made blades, but none were to my liking.

Looking for one with a leather sheath, and preferably with curry maple handles :D

Anyone got an M18 they want to sell? Ever since I held murph's at the last beckerhead gathering I've had to have one. I saw a few up on usa made blades, but none were to my liking.

Looking for one with a leather sheath, and preferably with curry maple handles :D

massaman or panang?

Back