Show me the nastiest you own

My Reese Weiland custom knife is coming in soon - a year in the making. I'll post pics of it in here when it arrives, because it will DEFINITELY constitute the baddest folder I own.

Here's one I do own, I'm quite proud since I am the only person in the world who has a knife quite like this:

P1160086Medium.jpg

P1160069Medium.jpg

Some of my custom work on a CRKT M16.

That clip-point is reeeeally sharp and gives nasty cuts.

"Really Proud?"
"Nasty Cuts?"
Didn't you say you cut yourself with that knife putting it in your own pocket?
I wouldn't be "very proud" if I did that to my knife.
But it is pretty "sick," to reference the OP.

pete

Ibtl.:D

After 32 years on the force, none of this stuff makes me say WTF. Sorry, mang.

This one started its life as a roofers hatchet like this one but old, rusted and without a handle:

RC2.jpg

Hatchet4.jpg

Hatchet2.jpg

hatchet1.jpg

Hatchet6.jpg

Hatchet8.jpg

Looks like it will take a mean biopsy!

I need to get a photo of my Microtech Makora II. But for fixed blades, this Entrek Merc will do.
ap11080a.jpg

Here's one I do own, I'm quite proud since I am the only person in the world who has a knife quite like this:

P1160086Medium.jpg

P1160069Medium.jpg

Some of my custom work on a CRKT M16.

That clip-point is reeeeally sharp and gives nasty cuts.

I bet that extra edge cuts up your pants, and even your hands when it is closed.

That's what I'm talking about!

321578_2480108239591_1159092669_3048128_238675135_n.jpg

I bet that extra edge cuts up your pants, and even your hands when it is closed.

It's prudent to remove all the spine sitting above the handle level when closed if you're gonna D/E it.

100_1278.jpg

Golden Eagle. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to scare every mother****** in the room, accept no substitute.

IMG_0069-1.jpg

Last edited:
Golden Eagle. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to scare every mother****** in the room, accept no substitute.

IMG_0069-1.jpg

i agree if someone had a golden eagle on a leash like a gaurd dog i would not even shoot at him lol

Back