Show off your 15's

Thanks guys! I appreciate that. Working in machining has it's advantages haha. All sorts of belt grinders.

15x3.jpg

I am getting my first 15 tommorow,a crown lifter with green linen micarta scales.
There's a lot of nice knifes here on this thread,I would also like radio/electrician Version, not easy to find over here in England and a few others.

Ebony set. Can you tell which one is the user?

Here's a shot of how each blade type sits closed. Note the ebony on the SF is much darker and finer grain than the other

two. Interesting variety.

I love the capped end 15s. Great balance in the hand.

That's a terrific trio

Here's a GEC 15 with an surprisingly useful blade combination (spear/punch)
HJ7 antique yellow (2014)

If you mean didn't know the 15 HJ existed... it was the 7th of a series of 10 HJs Charlie (Waynorth) had made and it's one of the best. It was one of my first HJ and the first one I edc. It taught me how handy a punch can be.

If you mean didn't know the 15 HJ existed... it was the 7th of a series of 10 HJs Charlie (Waynorth) had made and it's one of the best. It was one of my first HJ and the first one I edc. It taught me how handy a punch can be.

That's right. I keep discovering new GEC permutations. Sometimes even versions of Charlie's SFO's. Thanks for telling me about this one. I have the 2016 bf knife, which I know was also a SFO Charlie, harness jack? But I didn't think it was a 15?

Great info James. Thanks for the link. This is excellent information. Now I have to be on the lookout. I figure, why not have a goal of having at least one of each pattern?

And what great knives if I may add !
I sure love mine and here's your favorite picture of it [emoji16] So when your on the look out [emoji12]
6ea6e4fbed7a175f7f244b4668dfc6e8.jpg

Here's one with its sexy punch out for everyone to to see [emoji23]
a58ef571d32fd2f5b6f8522fe2a0a2f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what great knives if I may add !
I sure love mine and here's your favorite picture of it [emoji16] So when your on the look out [emoji12]
6ea6e4fbed7a175f7f244b4668dfc6e8.jpg

Here's one with its sexy punch out for everyone to to see [emoji23]
a58ef571d32fd2f5b6f8522fe2a0a2f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never get tired of seeing those!

Back