• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

slim medium scagel style slipjoint in 1095 and whittled brown canvas micarta SOLD

Here is one of my slim scagel pattern 3-5/8" folders in 1095 high carbon steel decked out with a handsanded finish, and whittled brown canvas micarta scales with Brass pins and liners. this one is a nice light to medium use utility knife, for daily cutting uses such as opening mail, trimming fingernails, peeling an apple, opening dog food bags, cutting cardboard, ect....

OAL open- 6-3/8" 3-5/8" closed
blade- 2 3/4" long tip to scales, .078" thick at the spine, .052" measured 1/4" behind the edge, and .015" thick at the shoulder of the edge. 1/2" wide

steel- 1095 high carbon steel, double quenched and triple tempered, for a really nice performing blade that takes and holds a great edge and yet is easy to resharpen!

grind- a full flat grind, sharpened on a DMT 325 diamond hone with micro bevels, to an aggressive razor edge

finish- 600 grit handsanded finish

handle- whittled brown canvas micarta, brass liners

weight - 1.60 ounces

half stop

milled liners so the blade tang doesnt get scratched

tip is centered, flush in all 3 positions, nice walk and talk, opens a hair harder than a victorinox tinker large blade

SOLD $195 shipped in the us I can accept paypal Joe357m@bresnan.net or money order. There are a couple others on my website, and can be purchased there at www.caltoncutlery.com international friends please email me for a quote for usps shipping.

1st to post "I'll take it" gets it!!! There are also a couple more similar on my website at www.caltoncutlery.com

Ships within 48 hours of payment priority with ins.

Feedback appreciated, and thanks for looking!

If you would like one like this one or different, PM or email with details!

Last edited:
Back