Small Annual Sebenza 2007, mammoth bark & ladder damascus

This is my 2nd annual Sebenza. This time a small. My only small. But for an annual I make exceptions to my rule ;)

It is a 2007 with mammoth bark inlays and very colorfull. The ladder damascus, although stainless damascus, seems to be coated as it is a bit darker than todays ladder. But I cannot fully confirm this. Just guessing.

Stefan

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 01

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 02

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 03

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 04

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 05

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 06

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 07

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 09

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 10

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 11

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 12

Decorated backspacer, they call it:

Regular, Annual 2007, Mammoth, Ladder, 08

As always, great pics my friend. You never cease to impress with your ability to make a knife look amazing.

Beautifully captured as usual my friend! :D

The blade is clear coated indeed. I have 2 CRKs with coated blade from 2007 and one from 2006. So that alone should verify it. The coating on these Damascus makes them really pop out more and I love it! :D

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT....? Holy cow that's gorgeous!! The character in that mammoth bark is astounding. That's a keeper for sure.

Oh wow that is amazing! The crackle in that mammoth is stunning:thumbup:

Sorry Stefan, turns out there are no exceptions to your rule. No smalls allowed. I'll take that knife off your hands so you can avoid the consequences of breaking the rule. :D

I have a ivory 2008 ladder that is way darker than my large spirograph ivory annual both 2008s i think my small has a coating as well at least thats what i was told?

I have two kidneys but I think I could get by with just one if I could track down one of those beauties.

Back