Snagged a Szabo off the bay

Have really wanted a Szabo folder for a while, finally found what appears to be a gently used one on EBay and snagged it. Won't be here for a week, but I am stoked. Will be my first Taichung spyderco.

Sweet. Let us know how you like it. I've been thinking about getting one for a few months now.

I bought one because they discontinued them and always wanted one but never got around to gettin one.... youre going to love it. its such an awesome knife, and when you pull it out to use it it raises people's eyebrows, which is pretty cool too. Did you get the totally blacked out one or the satin Blade with the gold c.f.?

Did you get the totally blacked out one or the satin Blade with the gold c.f.?

Blacked out, if I love it, I may try to hunt down the satin version as I prefer shiny steel.

I wonder how hard it would be to make custom scales for this bad boy...

A Szabo2 with a handle just little shorter than the original (4.75"-5") and a proportionally smaller blade would be excellent.

Congratulations on a getting a great Spyderco model. I've wanted one of those Szabo folders for quite a while. The overall design is close to one of my all time favorite Spyders>> I'm speaking of the C-60 Massad Ayoob model.

Both models are really super ergonomic. I've always been a big fan of Laci Szabo and I love a lot of his designs over the years. He's at the top of my list for tactical type designs but he's also big on his designs being functional as well. Great pick!!

Back