So Cal Pawn shop find!

What a find! I sure wish Monrovia were a little closer, I'd drop by to see what they have.

That is a fantastic find,I wish I was closer.:grumpy:Are they all in the same condition?Those look like they were never used.:thumbup:

They were all from one collector. They all looked like shelf queens. If they were all sold on ebay, the sellers would call them MIB without the box...:D Of course this is an exageration, but they had only blade rub scratches, and little to no observable use. A little rust on some of what I bought, but really not a bad knife condition wise in the mix.

That's 5 min. from my work. I am going at lunch tomorrow! Oh and thanks for the heads-up.
Do you recall peanuts, or stockmen?
You would not be dissapointed in the stockmans that I saw. There were some very nice peanuts in strawberry smooth bone, with no case logo. I almost got one, but I am a logo guy.

Very nice score. I'm finding it harder and harder to find treasures like that with ebay making so many people wise to the going prices on almost everything under the sun. Good for you to land such nice knives.

Also, sunnyd, thanks for posting that tang stamp pic. It helped me narrow down the age of my first Case.

Back