• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - CRK Umnumzaan NIB S45VN DP DOB Jan 26, 2022

SOLD Pristine CRK Umnumzaan that I just bought from the original owner. Never used or carried in any way by either of us. S45VN drop point blade. I can’t find one scratch or blemish anywhere on this knife. Just a little too hard for me to open. Thanks arthritis. Note that this does not include the leather pocket slip, original owner said it did not ship with one but you get everything else it came with.

No sales to minors. Price includes USPS Priority Shipping insured with tracking and signature confirmation to CONUS only and please know and abide by your own knife laws. Post ”I’ll take it” here first followed by a PM to get my Zelle info. I’m losing a little on this so price is firm. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
DobieDad DobieDad
If you sold this to a BF member please have them reach out to me. I have a Zaan pocket slip they can have for the cost of shipoing.
I don’t remember where I got it but must have one come with one of the Zaan I’ve owned…
View attachment 1763596

Back