• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Feather damascus LASER petty. SOLD

SOLD

190mm Carbon Damascus Petty/chef knife.

Amazing copper mammoth ivory with ebony ferrule. Western/Wa style handles. Very cool textured mammoth ivory. copper colored. with black, white, black liners. Copper pins and center mosaic. Copper and brass I have to add the final edge which will bring the tip to a point. In the pictures you can see its not to a sharp point. This is from hand sanding the blade and once I add the final bevels it will be sharp and "pointy" :cool2:

Specs.
OAL: 12 3/8", approx 303mm
Blade: Feather pattern damascus, 1080 and 15n20 high carbon. Heat treated to a RC 61
46mm high at the heel.
1.5mm thick tapering to the tip. .61mm approx 1 CM behind the tip.

The Spine is rounded from in front of the handle all the way to the tip. The choil is relieved.

The handles on this one are amazing!! Copper toned mammoth ivory with outstanding fishers/texture. The texture reminds me of stag and or jigged bone. Its quite awesome. ferrules are Ebony.. The copper pins accent this knife really well. and just lock in this handle!!! :bat:

Features black, whit, black spacers. copper fasteners/bolts with single center mosaic made with Brass, copper combination!
SOLD..
Asking price for this beauty SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!!!
Post here or message me to secure this one.

Thanks everyone for checking out our work. and for your continued support and encouragement.
Blessings
Randy

Last edited:
Back