• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Half-Hidden Tang Chef Knife in AEB-L steel and Rosewood Handle with Saya

Hi again, it's been a while since we posted on here as we've been blessed with some good commercial work recently. Finally had some time to finish some blades and today we have another kitchen knife for you to see. This is a nice Japanese style, half hidden tang chef knife out of AEB-L steel and rosewood handle with a nice black walnut, butcher end style saya. Very comfortable handle design. We will be making more like this. Hope you like!

As Always, I will ship in priority mail here in the US and standard First Class International for overseas. Can insure the piece if asked. Price is for knife/saya and domestic shipping. International cost extra. Thank you for looking! Feel free to ask questions.

For those that cannot PM me, my E-mail is: tossik@gmail.com

Chef Knife:

Handmade Japanese style 7" chef knife. Hand sanded blade to 1000 grit then buffed. Will be sharpened to 15 degrees on wicked edge system upon sale of knife.

Japanese Style Chef Knife Details:

Blade Steel: AEB-L steel
Overall Length: 12.5"
Cutting edge: 7.25"
Thickness: 0.097" at the top by handle
Weight: Will add soon.
Handle: Rosewood
Saya: Oregon Black Walnut

Asking: $210 shipped. SOLD

EBZRMa7.jpg

ieFsZVx.jpg

A9A0Ky7.jpg

MCLKuEQ.jpg

MK1y7IR.jpg

6wzlhGW.jpg

0T2ckSo.jpg

FBFDdDs.jpg

rc1URYc.jpg

DW0GrCK.jpg

qkAFC7j.jpg

Last edited:
So good to see y'all back on BF. I loved the half-hidden tang pairing knives y'all did a while back!

That Rosewood looks great!

So good to see y'all back on BF. I loved the half-hidden tang pairing knives y'all did a while back!

That Rosewood looks great!

Good to be back :) Work was keeping us away from projects like this, which is great but it's always nice to do a some fun projects here and there as well!

do you guys have a name you go by for your knives? and any social media or website? i bought one a bit ago but theres no makers mark and i dont know what i should call you guys.

do you guys have a name you go by for your knives? and any social media or website? i bought one a bit ago but theres no makers mark and i dont know what i should call you guys.

We are currently working on name, maker mark and website/blog. Should have it all updated by end of month if all goes well :)
This has been our biggest issue, as we are foreign, and we want to use our name, but its hard to pronounce, so then we got brainstorming to use something else, and going back to back, and just debate over debate time is flying and were not getting anywhere haha. So our apologies, but we will get this done as soon as possible.

ha, not a problem, i just dont know what to tell someone when they ask who made it. also i was going to post some pics online, but thought i should be able to identify the maker. can you give me your names
?

Just a heads up, this knife is much nicer in hand than these pics show! Beautiful knife brother!

Back