Solvang knives --- Emmanuel, Hoel, Boguszewski

These are the three I brought home, first a C-Lock Dolphin folder prototype from Emmanuel Esposito, he won the Best in Show award. Not an auto, the C-lock unlocks the blade so it can be pulled open and also releases it so it can be closed and locked in place. Next, a Steve Hoel model P folder with Amayak Stepanyan engraving, I think this is my favorite Hoel of all time, the engraving and the knife are one. Last but not least, a Phil Boguszewski Mini Cobra prototype with a sabre grind and Timascus scales. An awesome tactical flipper in a small package.

dsc0004uz.jpg

dsc0007xd.jpg

dsc0009dql.jpg

dsc0012rf.jpg

dsc0002gv.jpg

dsc00063uy.jpg

dsc0008az.jpg

dsc0003sk.jpg

dsc0006kw.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you had a great show! That Esposito is beautiful, thanks for the pictures.

Martin, great knives for you, all the way around. Glad you got so many good ones. Always great to see you at the show.

Bob

EXQUISITE knives Martin, each in its own way.

That Hoel looks incredible. Amayak is undoubtedly one of the best.

That timascus is just plain COOL material.

CONGRATS on the acquisitions!

Peter

Excellent, Martin. Wow!

Is the Emmanuel an ambidextrous lock? It looks so.

I love Amayak's work. Your superb lighting shows it off well. Props.

That's a flavorful Cobra. :)

Coop

Great pics Martin! You and I snagged the mini-cobras. Great to see you at the show!

-Adam J.

Last edited:
What a trio Martin! :thumbup: Beautiful examples from three top makers. Thanks for showing us. Luck was with you Saturday... Best Regards, Rich

Congratulations Martin, you bring home a wonderful piece, I really like it!! Congrats to Emmanuel to have won with this wonderful knife. Tore

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Coop, the lock is NOT ambidextrous, & Adam J., I'd love to see pictures of your Mini Cobra.

Back