Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

I'd love to see any form of the MOAB any finish, any steel.

A mid sized res c kukri.

An anorexic war boar.

A new SYKCO with a regulator handle.

And the custom shop re-open.

All of these would be cool! And the Regulator/DeRegulator handle is by far my favorite handle from Bussekin

All of these would be cool! And the Regulator/DeRegulator handle is by far my favorite handle from Bussekin

Nothing feel's better in the hand than that Res-c, the micartas and G10s may look sweeter but nothing fills the grip like that magic rubber handle.

aren't they all users?

Some more than others, some much less. For example, if I had a snakeskin satin MOAB, I wouldnt use it for ordinary work, like around the house or camping or whatnot. It would merit a pretty major occasion to want to mar that perfect beautiful surface, and I have multiple beyond capable users that are beyond adequate for everyday tasks. With an MMD, BB13CG, 1311 and regulator around, why would I ever use the MOAB for that,seems crazy and wasteful.

Thats why my LEs and other nice satin blades sit unused. Not because they're not users but because the occasion for their use hasnt occurred yet.

Last edited:
No guess not, I'm guilty of not using all of them, I do use most of the small ones
I have to get out to the lake lot more and start abusing some
Battle saw and BB13 are first on my list to try out

I beat every Busse I own. Even my Short Butaniku. When the Zombie apocalypse comes, or the SHTF...I will be taking blades that have proven themselves to me after taking a severe beating by me....not blades that I paid a large "storage fee" for.
No Regrets
No Safe Queens
All users and abusers for me.

I have a few I don't use but they are duplicates of models I do use just in case I break one ya know, I have a backup haha lol :p

Some more than others, some much less. For example, if I had a snakeskin satin MOAB, I wouldnt use it for ordinary work, like around the house or camping or whatnot. It would merit a pretty major occasion to want to mar that perfect beautiful surface, and I have multiple beyond capable users that are beyond adequate for everyday tasks. With an MMD, BB13CG, 1311 and regulator around, why would I ever use the MOAB for that,seems crazy and wasteful.

Thats why my LEs and other nice satin blades sit unused. Not because they're not users but because the occasion for their use hasnt occurred yet.

Crazy and wasteful? Dude that is ridiculous. They say two people die every second.........think about that...go use the damn knives.

I wavered on that one and you swooped in, one of my biggest regrets, been looking for another one ever since.

Funny story. I wavered on the Bowie BM and someone else grabbed it. Then the poor seller mixed up the knives and sent me the BM and the other guy the FSH. Now I really regretted not getting the BM. It was stunning.

Funny story. I wavered on the Bowie BM and someone else grabbed it. Then the poor seller mixed up the knives and sent me the BM and the other guy the FSH. Now I really regretted not getting the BM. It was stunning.

Oh wow, yeah I agree we should have bought both, that was a mighty set of blades.

Back