Some New Models Coming. . . Some Old Models Coming. . . . I Smell Bacon!!!!

Whatever it is, I'd love for user-removable scales/fasteners to be an option. It's great that there's a cottage industry covering all the stuff we wish these knives had while the CS is closed, but the factory offering a more customization-friendly knife straight out the door would be better. Particularly in light of the fact Busse has gone down a road that all but necessitates end-user finishing of their knives (no CS and few options beyond coating color and handle material), making it easier for us to do that work would be much appreciated I think :)

Theres got to be some kind of MOAB, hogs and history are crying out in unison for this knife to be released in the historic year the US military MOAB was unleashed on the world.

The Nark would be nice to see again, as well as a sjtac variant. 3b2 is one that all who have one love. And the tank buster is also a classic that could be a nice remake.

Didn't we have one of these a month or so ago? And now its been a couple days without a hint again
I think the grinder gremlins have now infected Jerrys PC
Nothing can be trusted anymore

Welcome! and Good Luck!
Thanks! I really don't know how these things work but I'm catching up little by little. Finally put the effort into grabbing one of these famous blades. FWIW, I live close enough to the birthplace of these jewels I can see a glow in the sky at night and sparks shooting up so I know the Busse guys are making magic~ I don't think they sleep much.

Are the wait times to receive a newly ordered knife going to be as long as those experienced during O2W?o_O

I am feeling very impatient regarding this. Considering that my own thoughts and feelings are the only ones I can confirm exist in this world, I must consider myself the absolute center of the universe and demand these knives become available immediately! I'm going to try to mentally will them into appearing tonight. If it works, all of you figments of my imagination can thank me.

Hey wait, if we all start drinking will it make the knives come sooner?

I'm hoping this is.done slightly differently.

I'd.like.to see.an offering or two every other week, with the next few offerings already announced. That way, the shop might be able to stay ahead of.demand.a.little, and.give.everyone a.chance to decide ahead if.they really want an offering

Cant wait to see how they gona do it this time. Im little more prepared this time around, but in O2W i didn't mind the wait, considering at the time of ordering i usually didnt have the money (thanks to the Exchange ). Yet still ended up scoring a bunch of cool blades, including CS WTF lol the long waits made that possible lol
But either way they decide to do this, lets just do this already. Please.

Last edited:
I'm putting the final drawings together on the upcoming BW. One of my personal old time favorites!

Gonna be about 2 weeks. . . ..

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Back