Some new ones in the works

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Here are a few in the works. I convex ground all of them and am really happy with the grinds. I think Im going to grind them to a zero edge. I was going to grind the etching off the blade but I kinda like it! The big one is sold but the others will go up for sale.
picsay-1352131502.jpg

they look great. that straight-back blade. i literally just sent a "cutout" to a maker that looked almost exactly like that. so, needless to say...i LIKE it! nice work.

Chris, I really like the second one from the top. Smaller blade, but enough handle to grab ahold of for us "larger" mitted fella's . . . :D
Nice design buddy.
Be safe.

The third one down is sweet. Love an upswept blade pattern.

Since I already have a Hunter I gotta go with # 3.
Diggin the etching on the blades too.

I guess nobody but me has any love for the bottom one. Looks like a good size for edc.

Wilson, I was thinking about the same thing, small blade, and I was worried about the handle being long enough . . . . but then I remembered this was a KFU knife, and that problem does not exist on his models . . . :)
I'm thinking a nice size knife to put into your camping gear for food prep, fire prep, and a lot of small cutting jobs that seem to find there way into your campsite . . . .
Be safe.

Wilson, I was thinking about the same thing, small blade, and I was worried about the handle being long enough . . . . but then I remembered this was a KFU knife, and that problem does not exist on his models . . . :)I'm thinking a nice size knife to put into your camping gear for food prep, fire prep, and a lot of small cutting jobs that seem to find there way into your campsite . . . .
Be safe.

You got that right J1M, if you look close the handle on it is about the same size as the 2 above it. :thumbup:

Back