Spark-help please!

Spark-I'm sure you have a mountain of stuff going on, but I was the winner of a very gracious gaw, sponsored by R Redden, in which I won a gold membership. The option to change my user group hasn't shown up yet, and if there was anything you could do about it, I would be very grateful. In your own time of course.
Thanks, Neal

Spark not to be a whiner, but it's been a week or more since R Redden paid for my gold membership, any chance I might be able to access it soon? I realize someone else paying for it causes a delay, I'm just eager to enjoy it. With all due respect sir
Thanks, Neal70

You will need the transaction details from the payment.
Probably need to talk to the person that bought the membership for this information.

All transaction details are available in my VM's. What specifically do you need, or is it possible for a mod to look therein? The transaction id is : 3HS06657UE637443A. If more information is needed, I will be glad to provide it if you can specify what you are looking for? Oh and it was sent : Jan.1,2017,19:36:19 PST.
Thanks, Neal
Sorry to be a pia

Last edited:
Anyone? Hello? Help?

It often takes time for Spark to address these things. When he does come through, he addresses everything he sees.
Keeping the thread bumped is your best course of action right now.

11 days is Spark's current best record for any of these I've personally been involved in, although I've noticed that sometimes a transaction is initiated at a more coincidentally timely juncture and is taken care of right away. More often that not, however, it takes much (much) longer.

Good luck, sit tight, etc.

Beware the Ides of March, should it come to that. ;)

~ P.

Sorry you've not turned Gold yet if you need anything from me let me know my friend.

Back