• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Spyderco and Benchmade

brandonh328

Gold Member
Have the following knives for sale today. They are all in LNIB condition. All have excellent centering and lockup with no blade play. The prices listed are net to me and include USPS shipping. PayPal F&F or G&S excepted, please add fees for G&S. Knives are crosslisted on other sites so Time Stamp will determine who's buying. I will try and update this post immediately after a knife is sold. Prompt payment is expected unless otherwise discussed. Please post here what knife you want and follow up with a PM. I will then reply with my PayPal address.

Sorry for the lone crappy pic, more can be emailed but only a limited amount until tomorrow. LionSpy Pics wouldn't load but they can be emailed upon request. Thanks for looking!

Knives and Prices:
Spyderco Large LionSpy - $250.00
Spyderco Impala - $150.00
Benchmade Osbourne Auto - $190.00

(I realize the Benchmade is in the wrong section but I don't have a separate picture at the moment.)

Attachments

• IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0605.JPG
    260.9 KB · Views: 151
Back