1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

spyderco caly 3 cf zdp-189....85 shipped!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by stinkyspice, Jul 4, 2012.

1. stinkyspice

stinkyspice

Jun 2, 2011
    i have a spyderco caly 3 cf i used it as a work knife for about 2 months. there is a nice polish on the blade like it was when it was new but there are light scratches on the blade. still razor sharp. didnt cut much stuff. and what i cut was plastic.

im asking 85 shipped and paypaled add 3% if you dont use gift tab.

internatinal okay just need to pay shipping which is about 15 to 25 dollars depending on the area.

first ill take it gets priority followed by an email.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. brets-ftw

brets-ftw

Sep 11, 2010
    PM Sent

3. ldsabinadi

ldsabinadi

Feb 28, 2012
    Is the blade a FFG? Can't tell what the line is across the belly in the pics.

4. rycen

rycen Super Moderator Staff Member Super Mod

Aug 22, 2002
    Yes it is FFG. The line is where the steels are laminated.

5. BITEME

BITEME Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 14, 2007
    I'll take it

6. stinkyspice

stinkyspice

Jun 2, 2011
    spf to biteme

i emailed pp info

7. billygoat78

billygoat78 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Sorry. Don't mind me. I was going to take 2nds, but I ended up springing for an m390 gunhammer and ran out of knife money for today. Please disregard this post.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012