Sunday Giveaway - A Para 3 LW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried a Para 3 before. In, thanks for the chance.

I couldn't sleep Sunday night, tried going to bed at 2:00 am Monday morning, but tossed and turned for two hours, got up at 4:00 am, and went to work anyway, for a 12 hour day. Then came home and slept two nights' worth.

I'm in. Dumbed it up last weekend helping a buddy cut a huge uprooted oak out of his 4-wheeler trail. We could only reach halfway around it. He dropped a 4' section that probably weighed approx. 300-400# and it started rolling down an incline towards his 4-wheeler. Stupid me thought I could slow it down, but I slipped and got "steam-rolled" by it. He thought it broke my back, but they say "God looks after fools and children". I jumped up without a scratch or bruise. Not even sore the next day. Unfortunately there is no youtube video...we could have made a fortune as a sequel "Dumber and Dumbest"! On the upside, as a speedbump I slowed it down to where it slowed and came to a stop 6" from his ATV!

I'm in, an interesting thing in my life is I'm about to go back to Brazil next week... where my wife's family lives for the 5th time. Hoping I can find a cool south American knife there this time!

I'm in.

So...last week I got the hiccups. Nothing exciting there. The fun part came in when...about three minutes in...after a few particularly hard hiccups...I pulled a muscle in my back. That's right. Pulled a muscle in my back hiccuping. I told my wife the story and she laughed at me. Said that there's no way that happened. Then laughed at me again. Remember when I said that was the fun part? I lied. The fun part was three days later when she called me while on her way to work to tell me...she sneezed really hard...and pulled a muscle in her neck.

I'm in.

So...last week I got the hiccups. Nothing exciting there. The fun part came in when...about three minutes in...after a few particularly hard hiccups...I pulled a muscle in my back. That's right. Pulled a muscle in my back hiccuping. I told my wife the story and she laughed at me. Said that there's no way that happened. Then laughed at me again. Remember when I said that was the fun part? I lied. The fun part was three days later when she called me while on her way to work to tell me...she sneezed really hard...and pulled a muscle in her neck.
I've pulled muscles in my neck, and even dislocated a rib sneezing. It is funny, but it also suuuuuuuucks.

I'm in.

I have a sure cure for hiccups, been prescribing it since my Granny taught it to me over 50 years ago. Used it in my bar and restaurant business all the time. Take a tall glass of cold water, put a clean bar towel, dish towel, or face cloth, cover it and drink the water through it forcefully without taking a breath. Drink as much as you can suck through the cloth. I guarantee it will work. It might take 2 swallows, but it's never failed in 50+ years! BTW, I just saw someone trying to sell a device on shark tank that accomplishes the same thing! Wish I would have done that?

Oops, just notices when I went to put the name in that today is the 26th haha. Sorry for the confusion, I'll draw the winner in T-11m :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back