• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Super Summer Clearance Sale - SOLD OUT - thank you!

james terrio

Sharpest Knife in the Light Socket
Time to make some room for Fall projects and custom orders! These five THK knives are ready to ship have shipped at rock-bottom prices.

All knives shown here have stainless steel corby bolts and thong tubes (where applicable). All knives 100% handmade by me; all sheaths 100% handmade by me and my wife. All heat-treating by Peters' HT.

aug1301B_zps47df9a8c.jpg

aug1302A_zps105abcf2.jpg

A) Utility/Survival - $160 SOLD, FUNDS REC'd - THANK YOU!
Steel - .112" thick CPM-3V @ 58Rc; 1000-grit hand-polish
Blade - drop-point, full convex grind, .035" behind the edge, full-thickness, exposed tang at butt
Length - 4.5" blade, 9.25" o/a
Handle material - black neoprene - super grippy!
Weight - 6.9 oz; 10.6 oz w/sheath

B) Snarl fighter - $160 SOLD, FUNDS REC'd - THANK YOU!
Steel - .115" thick CPM-3V @ 58Rc; 1000-grit hand-polish; light grey etched finish
Blade - sharpened clip point, full-flat grind, .030" behind the edge, lightly-tapered tang
Length - 5" blade, 9.5" o/a
Handle material - black paper micarta
Weight - 5.0 oz; 8.7 oz w/sheath
This knife was examined for its cutting ability by fellow BladeForums member, unit. It's not too often you see a 5" blade cut a free-hanging mainla rope in one cut ;) See the video in the next post.

C) Growl - $170 SOLD, FUNDS REC'd - THANK YOU!
Steel - .190 thick CPM-154 @ 58Rc; 800-grit hand-polish
Blade - drop-point, full-flat grind, .035" behind the edge, full-thickness, exposed tang at butt
Length - 5.5" blade, 10.25" o/a
Handle material - black textured G10 with ruby red and black G10 liners
Weight - 9.1 oz; 13.8 oz w/sheath

D) Growl - $175 SOLD, FUNDS REC'd - THANK YOU!
Steel - .190 thick CPM-154 @ 58Rc; 400-grit belt finish, bead-blasted ricasso
Blade - drop-point, full-convex grind, .035" behind the edge, full-thickness tang
Length - 5.5" blade, 10.5" o/a
Handle material - black carbon fiber with royal blue and black G10 liners
Weight - 10.4 oz; 15 oz w/sheath

E) bushcrafter - $150 SOLD, FUNDS REC'd - THANK YOU!
Steel - .125" thick O1 tool steel @ 58Rc; 600-grit hand satin, lightly etched/patinaed
Blade - spear-point, full-flat grind, .025" behind the edge, lightly-tapered tang
Length - 5" blade, 9.75" o/a
Handle material - OD green G10 with black G10 liners
Weight - 6.4 oz; 10 oz w/sheath

This knife was put through its paces by the testing crew at the Spring 2013 BeckerHead Gathering and passed with flying colors.

Prices include USPS Priority shipping and insurance within the United States. International buyers, contact me for a shipping quote. Active military/LEO/Fire/Rescue personnel, please accept my standard 10% discount.

PayPal preferred, checks/MO's OK; will ship when I receive the MO or when the check clears. As always, my prices are the same no matter how you pay!

Last edited:
This is a brief independent review of the Snarl I have for sale (knife B. in the photos above):

[video=youtube;SdmQ8OGobzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdmQ8OGobzQ[/video]

The bushcrafter looks great...nice prices on all of them.

A couple more pics before I shut down for the night... looks like it will be a busy day packaging and shipping tomorrow. Thanks!

aug1303_zpsac5ddb6f.jpg

aug1304_zps822036bc.jpg

Very nice knives! I am loving C.

Somebody buy it please my wallet cant take another hit this week, but man thats nice work!

Ill be keeping my eyes open in the future :)

Back