Swamp rat kill devil sniper hawk. Thought was new offering. Sorry

It is, you just have to go to "Shop Tomahawks" instead of "Shop Knives."

Nice catch!!

Ah. Missed out on tomahawk. Not my kind of stuff...

Have fun ordering!

That's been up for a long time with the same color options & price, but I think most people miss it since it's in the tomahawk section. That should set up a nice boost in orders for the Swamp this week though! :thumbsup:

The Kill Devil and Rattle Hawk have been up forever. Now just the Rattle Hawk. Makes me wonder if they sold out or did they take it down and are planning something else with the blanks

Wow thanks,I might just have to order a Rattlehawk, and see how it compares to my RMJ shrike, It stinks I can't throw that one without breaking the sharpening rod thing on the cap, which I did after a couple throws at a pine log target I had set up. I haven't had a Swamp Rat before, I think maybe I'll throw in a Ratmandu too.

That's been up for a long time with the same color options & price, but I think most people miss it since it's in the tomahawk section. That should set up a nice boost in orders for the Swamp this week though! :thumbsup:
Maybe not. Only the Rattle Hawk now. Link up top takes you to a dead page.

Maybe not. Only the Rattle Hawk now. Link up top takes you to a dead page.
Yup, that is pretty much what happens after a model sells out of stock on a Busse site in recent years. Almost all of the O2W blade sales pages are now dead links too. ;) Like I said, the added attention most likely created enough orders to decimate the remaining blanks on hand so as to sell it out. Not a bad thing for those who scored before they sold out as feeding at the trough has always been first come first served. :cool: :thumbsup: Nice to see there are some RattleHawk blanks available at the moment now.

Back