• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tactical Knife - Dawson Knives

Raider Tactical Knife - 5160 High Carbon Steel - Desert Tan Micarta - Kydex Sheath - $285

The Raider Tactical Knife, by Barry Dawson, is made from 5160 Carbon steel. The blade is 5 5/8″ with a nice top bevel for easy penetration and the knife is 10 1/2″ overall. Barry has also added a bottle opener and has extended and tapered the tang for use as a heavy duty screwdriver or pry-bar. The Raider also sports a thumb rest and finger groove behind both integral guards for sure handling in tight spots.

The tan Micarta has been sandblasted to really grip your hand, even in wet or sticky situations. Micarta is the ultimate working handle as it is virtually impervious to the elements and very shock and shatter resistant.

This knife also comes with a highly versatile black Kydex sheath, outfitted with Barry’s exclusive “quick tab” release for belt carry and rigging holes for slinging it on a backpack. Barry has also added his locking system to this sheath to prevent the knife from being accidentally removed.

This is a sturdy knife that feels great in the hand.

Dawson Knives and Barry Dawson have gotten many positive comments on BladeForums.

6q2c9.jpg

8xOU1.jpg

hflBO.jpg

i5vri.jpg

6JEsR.jpg

2gSZ5.jpg

Tl54t.jpg

Knife Style - Tactical
Blade Style - Drop-Point
Knife Maker - Barry Dawson – Dawson Knives
Overall Length - 10 1/2 "
Blade Length - 5 5/8 "
Cutting Edge - 4 3/4 "
Width (widest) - 1 1/8 "
Weight - 10 5/8 oz
Sheath Weight - 4 oz
Handle - Sandblasted Desert Tan Micarta
Pins - Hollow Stainless
Sheath - Kydex
Blade Material - 5160 Carbon Steel – midnight finish (not stainless)
Hardness - 58
Construction - Full Tang

Click here for a YouTube review of the Dawson Fixed Blade Pocket Knife I will be posting tomorrow.

Click Here to Buy Barry Dawson's Tactical Raider or call me or text me at 424-241-2891 .

Back