Team Gemini in the sticks

My little brother and I recently went on a camping trip in Parke Co. IN, and I was able to break my Team Gemini in (Azwelke sheath). I'm not quite to the point of chopping through logs with this beauty, but did feather sticks and chop small branches (I have to admit it felt good to chop).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437943978.870850.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944003.412167.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944047.453853.jpg

As you can tell, the knife was invisible in this pic (looks like it should be in hand)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944163.828155.jpg

And my lil bro in the gun show...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944215.177800.jpg

Our campsite..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944339.506935.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944362.325119.jpg

Food/fire site...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944406.576831.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944430.486088.jpg

Wood production site (mini saw and axe)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437944477.158525.jpg

Last edited:
You guys must have been bathing in DEET, no? The mosquitos are thick in these parts this time of year in the woods, I've been wearing long pants and a coat to keep em off…. :eek:

A little coffee time banter...
https://vimeo.com/134562650

And to commemorate our camping trips that are unfortunately too few and far between... With the help of Team Gemini
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437945188.486692.jpg

In the end, lots of fun, multiple skeeter bites and had the pleasure of breaking my Team Gemini in... Fantastic

Yeah, lots of skeeter spray.... Didn't really work though... Came home and my wife thought I was rolling in poison ivy

Looks like fun. Avon skin so soft works great if you plan to camp in a place where skeeter clouds are thick enough to suck a high protein dinner out of the air with a shop vac. :eek:

Looks like fun. Avon skin so soft works great if you plan to camp in a place where skeeter clouds are thick enough to suck a high protein dinner out of the air with a shop vac. :eek:

Yeah, I'll have to try that... I've heard that the longer you are in the woods, the stronger you're natural scent, the skeeter assault lessens.... All the more reason to spend more time in the woods and less in this concrete jungle

Last edited:
Fun times!!! 👍

All my "outdoor" clothes and equipment made from material receive a periodic permethrin treatment.

Hahahaha the first video is great! It kept me intrigued the whole time. When you pointed the camera to your face, that is when I realized what movie you were re-creating. I had a good laugh at that one. It looks like you guys had an awesome trip together!

Great pics. Looks like you guys had a blast. Hoping to get some time in the woods myself sooner than later.

Garth

Hahahaha the first video is great! It kept me intrigued the whole time. When you pointed the camera to your face, that is when I realized what movie you were re-creating. I had a good laugh at that one. It looks like you guys had an awesome trip together!

Yeah, was my lil bro's idea... I guess our comedic side comes out in the woods... His reaction time to the"scary noise" is what cracks me up

Last edited:
Great pics. Looks like you guys had a blast. Hoping to get some time in the woods myself sooner than later.

Garth

It's definitely nice to get away from the civilized world a bit... Just unwind.. Very peaceful next to a fire in the woods

Fun times!!! [emoji106]

All my "outdoor" clothes and equipment made from material receive a periodic permethrin treatment.

Awesome man! Good times with Team Gemini never get old. Congrats on a safe break in!

Thanks great story and pictures thanks for sharing

Very cool man!

Yeah, it was nice to get out and about, away from the constant barrage of noise where I live currently... I definitely miss spending time in the woods with my bro

Very cool! Your "hobo meal" made me hungry! Never had one made with "'kraut" before! May have to try that. Always had it with hamburger, onions, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Looks like you guys had a great time. I haven't camped in a few years, but am going to have to get out again. :thumbup:

Back