• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ten Light Choppers, 3V, micarta, TeroTuf, Kydex sheaths, SOLD

I'll take mine with TeroTuf and a dangler sheath.
You guys that haven't had your hands on Terotuf should consider it if you're planning on extended hard use. It affords a great deal of traction even compared to micarta.

I know this is a silly question at this point but can somebody tell me based on the pictures what the handle materials are top to bottom? I think I already know just need confirmation. Appreciate the help.
Cheers

Buffed black micarta, buffed natural micarta, unbuffed black micarta, unbuffed natural Micah and terotuf.
I know this is a silly question at this point but can somebody tell me based on the pictures what the handle materials are top to bottom? I think I already know just need confirmation. Appreciate the help.
Cheers

PM sent to confirm details:
Light Chopper CPM 3V
Black micarta buffed
Sheath with TekLok

Take care Nathan and thank you.

Late to the party.....again. I would like a light chopper if there are any left.

I'm back and starting to sort through messages. I will try to contact everyone in the next hour. Thanks!

I know I want a dangler sheath.
Stuck on the handle material though.
Sorry bout not having a decision made yet.
Cheers

If anyone backs out, PM me, I'll take it.

I was too late to the game this time. I have intentions of getting one of these, assuming it's possible. Point is, I'll be here when the time comes. Cheers.

I know I want a dangler sheath.
Stuck on the handle material though.
Sorry bout not having a decision made yet.
Cheers

No worries, I don't see that you have a PM box or an email I can find. When you are ready, please send Nathan a message and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks!
Jo

I have tried to email or PM everyone who purchased a knife in today's thread. If you have not heard from me, please let me know. Thanks! :)

Jo

The email address for our PP acct is at Hotmail not homail. I apologize to anyone who I sent that typo to... Sorry!

Dang, I was away from the computer this afternoon. I've been close a couple of times but way too late this time :(
Any projections on when more lt choppers will be available?
One of these times... :)

How many sheaths do you have leftover? I got a chopper a few weeks ago when no sheaths were available

We should have more in 2-3 weeks. Next week should be Field Knives.

Dang, I was away from the computer this afternoon. I've been close a couple of times but way too late this time :(
Any projections on when more lt choppers will be available?
One of these times... :)

Back