1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Thanks again Guys!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks to everyone for all the support! I can't say enough...

I was able to buy the Titanium I spoke of, Titanium knives will be soon. Thanks to you guys I got a good deal on it and will pass that on later.

Today I'm working hard to finish up a lot of knives and get them out, thanks to every one of you for being so patient and supportive.

2. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Thank YOU, Daniel!
    Do you have a Ti folder on the planning table?

3. fast14riot

fast14riot Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Yes, thank you Daniel. I'm sure putting up with all of us is like herding cats and taming two year olds! Just change out the scales for me on the next one! ;) :D

-Xander

4. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator

Jan 9, 2011
    Ti bladed friction folders are in the plans at the moment, after that eventually frame or liner locks. I am a big fan of Titanium.

As far as 100% Ti goes including hardware I'd like to make some of those too.

Ti blades/liners/scales for sure! I'd like to make a friction folder with a Ti blade, liners and scales when I do the run.

5. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Dang! You got it goin on!!
    Very coo.

6. Gnarly

Gnarly

May 12, 2010
    Glad you got Ti!

Just sentcha an email, with an unusual (non-Ti) request.

May be my imagination run wild, so I'll have a cold Fat Tire.

7. crewbot

crewbot

Jul 13, 2011
    Mmmm... frame locks. But I'd be happy to carry a friction while I wait. :D

8. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    I got a fricky on me today. They are "simply" cool folders.

9. mykel m

mykel m Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 11, 2009
    I carry another makers FF at work & they are definitely cool knives.(& one hand openers too,I like that in a folder cuz I'm lazy.:rolleyes:)
    I'd love to have that Tanto of Dan's,his first IIRC.

10. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Yep! For basic knife-stuff, a fricky is all one really needs.

11. bigcountry1315

bigcountry1315

Aug 3, 2009
    I can not wait to see all the Ti stuff that you are coming out with. I may have to get one of those Ti credit card knives.It is always better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it!

12. IMWILSON

IMWILSON Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2011
    Fixed it for you Bigcountry!! :cool: