Thanks to Ed T.

In thanks to Ed T. for all his hard work on the 2008 forum knife, I did some customization on his Case Green Bone Trapper. Ed was also closest to the number on my Ebony Case CV Stockman giveaway, but he went over so the knife went to Buck-Fan. Both of these deserved something a little special, so I swapped the green bone out with Gabon Ebony, fluted the bolsters and did a little file work on the liners. Hope Ed doesn't mind me sharing my tinkering on his knife with the rest of the forum.

Thanks again ED! :thumbup:

Ebony1-1.jpg

ebony2-1.jpg

Ebony3-1.jpg

Ebony4.jpg

Reminder: I'm not doing this for money folks, so please don't ask.

Wow! Very nice.

Looks like a lot of effort. You are right, I don't think you want to be trying to do that for money. :D

You do beautiful work. Thanks for sharing, and great gesture to Ed. :thumbup:

Beautiful work augustus! Not to get off topic but I'm in the sarasota area as well, do you know any good knife spots in town? I've yet to find any.

Nathan

Man, you are doin some great work :thumbup:......
Congrats Ed, shes a beauty.

Take as long as you like. After that much work, you should get to carry it around and use it a while!

Friends, I received this knife in the mail today and wanted to bump this up and say thank you. The pictures do not do the knife justice.

Thank you very much,

Ed T

WOW. Nice job. And I love my stockman as well. Maybe you should think about doing this work for pay. You do great work.

Bill

I just saw this and felt it was bump worthy. Beautiful and TASTEFULLY done! :thumbup::cool:

Back