Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to trade your Terotuf LC scales for my black micarta LC scales? I also have FK & EDC scales to trade if you need either of them instead of LC's.

SOLD! I have a horizontal sheath for the EDC, never carried, just got it today new. I ship USPS insured for the value, and always wrap my packages the way I would want to receive them $40 TYD PM me or email me at brandon dot watt at live dot com (email is best) SOLD!

HFEgAdph.jpg

Last edited:
Would anyone like to trade black micarta scales for these natural micarta scales? I was thinking about rit dyeing them black, but figured I would offer them up for trade first.
TOO LATE, I rit dyed them! :)

Last edited:
I'm looking for an EDC, FIELD KNIFE, CHOPPER, and less likely I know, a SHIV.

If anyone would be willing to proxy for me at the Bladeshow, I'd certainly appreciate it. Start a conversation and we can work out the niuance.

Thanks in advance

I have an unused D3V EDC with natural canvas and horizontal kydex for sale. $280 shipped. If anyone is interested let me know.

Now sold.

Last edited:
Looking to purchase some unbuffed micarta edc scales. Natural preferred, other colors OK too. I'm not sure if teroT were/are made for edc, but that would be amazing.

WTB heavy or light chopper trades available Busse, Winkler, Survive!, koen

Looking for unused field knife with polished micarta scales and latest 3V heat treatment

wts user 3v (NOT DELTA) field knife with black micarta scales. Comes with kydex. Has been used to process meat for feeding my dog and washed so scratches from the sponge. It could use a sharpening. $SPF via paypal goods and services (fee is on me) and shipping included via usps priority mail. field knife.jpg field knife 2.jpg field knife.jpg field knife 2.jpg

Last edited:
WTS 3v SHIV !!
I did a hand rubbed finish on it. (forgot exactly what grit i got up to but i think 400 or 600). I have not used it but I am not the original owner and dont remember if it was used before me. I did do the hand rubbed finish and left the fullers unsanded (so normal stonewash still) as im not a pro and that seemed difficult to sand in there. I can take a bunch more pics of the edge or anything else just pm me. This is one with the swedge at the top edge. This comes with the kydex with a tek-lok. Shiv 1.jpg shiv 2.jpg shiv 4.jpg shiv 6.jpg shiv 8.jpg shiv 9.jpg

Price is $SPF with payment via paypal goods and services.
Shipping is USPS priority mail. Flat rate.
first Pm gets it.

Next is a used Delta 3v field knife with tan micarta scales. It has been used but edge is in good condition. It does NOT come with the kydex sheath.

Price is $SPF with payment via paypal goods and services.
Shipping is via usps priority mail flat rate box.

Attachments

• field knife 5.jpg
    field knife 5.jpg
    359.4 KB · Views: 55
  • field knife 6.jpg
    field knife 6.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 51
  • field knife 10.jpg
    field knife 10.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status