The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From a marketing standpoint, it occurs to me that to create maximum buzz, what we may see is a completely new branding of Stump's description. Midway between 7 and 8 inches of INFI with a Basic handle, but thicker than any Basic, with a swedged clip on saber grind, jimping, and choilless--all fairly "un-Basic-like" refinements.

The word that comes to my mind when I think about those specs is "domination" -- both of any task that might come its way and of any challenge or situation its owner may face. Might qualify for a whole new identity.

We've had the Regulator from Scrap Yard. How about a Busse Dominator?

Or, keeping along established linage, the "Busse Dominatrix!" :eek: --- :D
I'll take Two!!

I believe many of us would submit to the Domin8rix! o_O :thumbsup:
And I hereby declare the name Domin8rix to be free of any claim to ownership by me so that Jerry & crew may feel free to use it!:D

Yup Domin8rix could be the ferocious little sister to the Mistress. Good call Will! :thumbsup:

AAaaaaaaaaaargh. I hate bad news. Sorry to hear that Tom. Hopefully when the HOGdomiB8trix is released, it will be a regular offering long enough to allow you to snag one or eight of 'em.

In the meantime, get cool buddy!

Sorry to hear that Tom, stay cool!

Bring the HOG B8 Domin8rix!

Thanks for the thought; we're keeping cool by changing our hours and "open windows at night, closed during day" style.;)

That's how we do it here without A/C. Open two windows at opposite ends of the house at about dusk with a box fan blowing the hot air out of one so that cool air pulls through the whole house for the other one. The east and north windows work best to pull cool shady air in a little earlier when possible. :thumbsup: Old school ain't for everyone though. :cool:

Back