The mods suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mods are big meanies.

They took my stapler!

I only use the good stuff.
s-l500.jpg

These are staples for the staple world’s equivilent of a knife nut.

Last edited:
i got a 40 demerits for sassin the mods.
I honestly thought this was a joke till I saw my email.
I sell a couple hundred knives every year elsewhere, I'm sure my thousands of viewers will be interested to hear of the gestapo like tactics the mods use here when dealing with very minor problems. Seriously 40 points for calling out mods? For 10 points who here thinks I care if the mods close my account?
WLA1zWN.gif

Well, I suggest not calling out the mods openly. If you have an issue with them, a pm would be a better approach. Continuing down the path your on will probably get you banned.
Agreed. Why would someone openly call out the Mods? You're asking for trouble.

i got a 40 demerits for sassin the mods.
I honestly thought this was a joke till I saw my email.
I sell a couple hundred knives every year elsewhere, I'm sure my thousands of viewers will be interested to hear of the gestapo like tactics the mods use here when dealing with very minor problems. Seriously 40 points for calling out mods? For 10 points who here thinks I care if the mods close my account?

For easy future reference to your "thousands of viewers" who might want the full story on your inevitable ranting and raving on other venues about your suffering at the hands of the Nazimods, here are the relevant threads:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/micarta-fact-v-fiction.1585658/

and

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/canvas-micarta.1584738/

Well, I sell thousands of knives each year and I have millions of fans/followers/cult like devotees and I know you only got 40 de-merits because I sweet talked the mods out of giving you 60.

I noticed I got no credit in the original post. /sniffle

Nothing funny to say here, the mods do a good job and this is a great site.
I especially like the "self cleaning" feature.
Carry on Gents..... Russ

But seriously, I have absolutely no idea what micarta is anymore! Someone's been a wee bit disingenuous...

I've accidentally violated two minor rules on this beloved forum both times I was politely corrected with no warnings. The mods were very courteous, polite, friendly and everything went smooth. Rules are rules I agreed upon them when I signed up to join this form.

Well looks like we'll never get to know you or of all the wonderful knives you have to offer not to mention how much you've contributed so far. Should I put you on ignore because I'm a member and by default biased or should I just wait till you meltdowns and get banned? Inquiring minds wanna know?

1 last question, who are you and what have you done for this community?

ETA:
(I have to read to the end of some of these posts before replyin', I thought for sure that woulda went longer than the 1 page. Once again the trash has been taken out and BF's a better place for it.)

I am new on the forums and have had 1 conversation with a mod and had a good experience.

I have found the moderators pretty good overall. I once got dinged for starting a thread in the wrong forum. I would have just moved the thread. Carry on! ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, the Mods sit around all day waiting for someone to say something they don't like so they can cause them what is known in the vernacular as "butthurt". :rolleyes: Yup, Yup, that is their raison d'etre! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back