The Nano Team Gemini Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website This Coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

Good afternoon all.

I just wanted to clarify what “awaiting shipment” means.
Does this mean it has been shipped or waiting to be shipped.
Will Busse send an update email with tracking?

I am selling my house and moved out. I’m not there everyday and need to intercept the package so no one pirates it.

Thank you for taking the time.

Good afternoon all.

I am selling my house and moved out. I’m not there everyday and need to intercept the package so no one pirates it.

I would e-mail or Call Busse directly

Good afternoon all.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have about your order. Give the office a call 419-923-6471
Best Regards
Becky

Just wanted to add an option I like to use. Once I get an email that is has been shipped, I contact UPS and have it redirected to my local UPS store. I work a second shift and can never seem to be at home for signed delivery.
That's a great option to have. Great info 👍

Good afternoon all.

It means fabrication is complete, and it is waiting to be shipped out.
Once it ships, you SHOULD receive an email (well, I always have). And if you go and look at the order then, it will say, "Shipped."

Shipping notice.
Label created.

Random pic for TimmyView attachment 2462152

Whoa!! You scored in the Knucklehead Ganzaaa, too?? Congrats!

z6QyYKQ.jpeg

Estimated delivery Tuesday before 7pm. I’ll be at work so off to the UPS store with you. Then I’ll likely have it before I leave for work anyhow, so I’ll get it sooner. Piglet treachery for UPS!

Back