The New "Almost Ready To Ship" For 2012

Nice , be taking that trap line along on many a creep about ...
fine work... fine work like always.
thank you

Early Style Hunter in tiger maple with red liners for frontiertom.

003-6.jpg

Scout II (6" blade) in black canvas micarta.

001-3.jpg

Cool! Nice pickup for Tom - and we get to see it tomorrow!

I like the longer Scout - I can see that one being a great all around knife (like most JK's!)

I just realized I had the first knife of 2012 in this thread!

best regards -

mqqn

I can really be a dumbass sometimes! I finished up an EDC Kephart in walnut, and an Economy Scandi in maple burl yesterday, and boxed them up this morning without taking photos. :eek:

Oh well - we can let you off the hook for that one. ;^)

best regards -

mqqn

Haha! Not too excited, eh grunt soldier?

I hope we get some pictures of you beating on stuff with your new tool!

best regards -

mqqn

I keep coming back to this thread and looking at the Early Style Hunter for Frontiertom. I really like that a lot. Great design.

I keep coming back to this thread and looking at the Early Style Hunter for Frontiertom. I really like that a lot. Great design.

Hi Mack -

I got to play with that one at the Gathering - it was most excellent!

DSC_4284.JPG

DSC_4285.JPG

best

mqqn

Haha! Not too excited, eh grunt soldier?

I hope we get some pictures of you beating on stuff with your new tool!

best regards -

mqqn

lol just a little bit sir :) every time I see a new post in here I open it hoping for pictures of a sexy hawk wearing orange g10 :) I was good on the patients thing until I learned I was number one on the list and now I'm like a kid counting the days till christmas lol. and you will definitely see some pics of it getting beat on.

I can really be a dumbass sometimes! I finished up an EDC Kephart in walnut, and an Economy Scandi in maple burl yesterday, and boxed them up this morning without taking photos. :eek:

Got em today. Fantastic job as always, John.

The little Keppie is just crazy good. I won't be surprised if that style becomes one of your bigger sellers - it's just perfect for everyday carry and at 1/16 of an inch, it's gonna be a mean little slicer.

I'll try to get some pictures up sooner rather than later.

Back