The results are in!

I, and only I, have the results of the Desert over runs! I will start making phone calls to the people who "made the cut" tomorrow morning. I will be finished with the calls by the end of tomorrows business day.

Now I know some of you(skunk) are thinking," Hey, I could send BB some goodies and she'll slip me on the list!!" Well you got another thing coming boy!! LOL!! I'm kidding!!! Go ahead and send me some goodies!!! LOL!

But after slaving over paper work and emails the past four days I am finally done!! I worked through breakfast, lunch, and dinner all four days, and even worked in my sleep! I do hope to get some real sleep tonight...that's why I'm posting this early!!

Good luck all!!

Now remember I'm just the messenger......this is for future references!!

Good night all!!

BB

I love an honest woman ! Thanks so much Kassi for your complete devotion to the cause and your wonderful customer service.

And, may I also say that besides being extremely intelligent and personable, you are a very beautiful woman !

(take notes chuck, maybe you can learn something!)

Kassi, I too appreciate your honesty and integrity... How Jerry found you I will never know... simply put you are the glint on the edge of every blade.... and I am saying that doubting I got on the list so you know I am being honest.

Ameatures!

Kassi baby, I will be on the next flight to the states...I have booked the week in Bora Bora, all expenses paid. It should be a blast!

Dinner is organised, the midday cruises on the water, the lot, you name it...:D

Now, I probably will not hear from you because I just then, got an email back saying that my original email sent to you, (regarding the recurved desert NO's), was 'undeliverable' - go figure!???:rolleyes:

So I guess you can slot me in there somewhere...I am not fussy...;)

*SLAP!*, owe! What dear??? *SLAP!!*, ouch!...

Sorry Kassi, I cant go to Bora Bora, you can still have the holiday though...:( ....have fun...:footinmou

*SLAP!!!*, ouch!

Hmmm...what's with these blank posts? :confused:

Chuck, did you forget to take all that INFI off your bed?

thanks babe!:D it really meant a lot to me to hear from you this morning. it makes my day so much more cheerful to hear your voice and it fills my thoughts with wonderful images of you.
i will rent the fork lift shortly after the lode crosses the idaho border.
love,
skunk :p

what a woman! WHAT A WOMAN!!:cool:

I knew as soon as I joined this Insane Group that you and Shaggi were the real Power Behind The Throne!!!!:D :)
Kassi, try to call later in the morning, if possible. That's because when I get up early in the morning I feel like an 18 year old, and usually can't find one, so I go back to bed.:D :p

Boy, a wake up call from Kassi would make a poor old tired nurseryman's day so much brighter.:)(crossedfingerssmiley):)

Back