The Survive! Never Say Die! Chat Thread

Meat candy!

da7d97e42e05c9a0f188648774546e03.jpg

It's coming out pretty decent, now I just have to quit eating it as fast as it comes off the trays.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You're almost marriage material again! Who knew you had it in you?! I'll take 3 of those with my sheaths please :)

Cooked up another batch tonight from a round roast.

b695686ff8112dddf0ccfcbc78be3fd0.jpg

If 'marriage material' means I have to share my jerky then no thank you, my friend Rosie doesn't talk back, never nags, and never ever steals my jerky. [emoji1]

Since you put it with such eloquence, I'm on board with keeping you free, uninhibited and unattached :)

Hey Grog! Is last name Palmer??? I once dated a palmer. She had serious man hands!

HEYOOHHHH!

Hey Grog! Is last name Palmer??? I once dated a palmer. She had serious man hands!

HEYOOHHHH!
Dang, all my people keep talking about their run-ins with my trashy ex.😎

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hope you guys had a great Boondocks Saints' Day. The corned beef is always good but took the drinks selection up a notch this year.

18a2a0b5d1601cc275d56f7027902106.jpg

Cutting back a rose bush that refuses to die today and I found this. I think it's a mantis egg sac. I hope it is anyways, I'll feel pretty stupid if I saved and relocated some wasps or other unpleasant bugs.

d1343fae16713802ece1d864cce2f2fc.jpg

Spent a bit of time checking, pretty darn sure they're mantid egg cases. It was funny, have you ever gone out morel hunting and you can't find a damn thing till you find the first one, then your brain latches on and finds them everywhere? I found an even dozen of their egg pods around the yard, pulled a few out of the 'to be burned' pile also. I hate bugs.. I pulled the legs off grasshoppers when I was a kid and fed them to ant hills.. but I love me some mantids!

Definitely mantis eggs. The praying mantis is one of the coolest insects there is.

Anyone get excited about new cell phones?

Any Samsung fans in the house?

I'm not about to preorder anything, but when my current contract is up in a couple months, I'll be ready for the Galaxy s8.

Once i went to an iphone I never looked back. I had so many problems with my droids

Last edited:
I use an LG Optimus Zone3 because it was among the cheapest "smart"phones available through Verizon, and so far it more than suits my "needs" with such a device.

On a different topic, a question for y'all:

So I offer a few kydex products, devices that any bender could make (even reverse engineer), mine are just somewhat unique in design. My Gerber Strongarm sheath-extension is especially unique. I've sold a bunch of these, mostly to US-folk but some to Canada and various European states. I just received my first order-request from someone in Hong Kong. Given the existence of alibaba.com and the known tendency of lower-cost facsimiles to appear out of Chinese production facilities, do you think I should treat such a customer any differently than I would a domestic customer, especially since said domestics could just as easily purchase one from me and ship it overseas themselves? I have no reason beyond the destination to be concerned about someone in east Asia wanting to reverse engineer my design to produce their own version, and indeed it is somewhat arrogant to think anyone would even bother, but it is something that crossed my mind.

Anyone get excited about new cell phones?

Any Samsung fans in the house?

I'm not about to preorder anything, but when my current contract is up in a couple months, I'll be ready for the Galaxy s8.
I'm with you silver. I love my Samsung. I've never had issues with android, I find that people who complain about their android usually get the cheapest phone on the market then wonder why it sucks. Lol.
Once k went to an iphone I never looked back. I had so many problems with my droids

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I've been watching first impression vids about the Galaxy s8. There really isn't anything I don't like. Right now I think I'll miss the physical button, but everyone who's handled the new phone seems to like the new set up.

Chiral, I'm no help, but good luck with the intercontinental sales.

Weather is finally nice enough to get a fire going in my fire pit so I was using my GSO 5 to baton through some dry, knotty wood and I snapped the tip of the blade!!! Does S!K cover buttoning under warranty or is that considered abuse?!?! Help!!!

Pics are coming.

Back