this is so annoying already, fleabay fake

horrible, disgusting, bad taste..bleah!
aaaaand....reported too!

incredible to see how much fantasy these makers/designers or fakes have....
the guy is a BAAAD one

wow not only a fake, but hes listing it at $340. blatant rip off and hes a terrible con man at best.

Unfortunately some fakes are less obvious, anyway this one has now another report.

That wasn't my point. I meant that every time someone on eBay tries to sell a cheapo copy of a CRK, strider, hinderer, etc. they are always an out of country seller ( usually china, or in this case Greece).

That's funny:D

And with that you become the first person who has responded to one of my posts in five years. Thank you. :adoration:

That wasn't my point. I meant that every time someone on eBay tries to sell a cheapo copy of a CRK, strider, hinderer, etc. they are always an out of country seller ( usually china, or in this case Greece).

You're saying that people who sell fakes are being Not In America for nefarious purposes?

No, I'm saying that 9 times out of ten, these fakes happen to be made in Pakistan, china, India, etc. Probably just coincidental, but its a definite trend I've noticed.

Not quite, they are all made in China as far as I can tell. I have yet to see a fake CRK that was actually made anywhere else. Those knives can be sold from anywhere of course, the US included so it means little at the end of the day. The knife in question is also sold for about US$6 over here in Taiwan and that is the second one in a while posted here that had a price of 100's rather than 1's.

No, I'm saying that 9 times out of ten, these fakes happen to be made in Pakistan, china, India, etc. Probably just coincidental, but its a definite trend I've noticed.

Back