Thought I would invade this place

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
and tell yall how worthless all of you are. Moose has been over on our forums trying to convert everyone over to beckers and he's already taken about half of our people! :eek: Next thing you know we will lose the other half to Busse and all that will be left is a few old farts taking cyanide capsules at ESEE.

BTW: is that old man Becker still alive? He hides out pretty good. I figure he's gotta be at leat 90 years old by now.

Times are hard. Only the evil rich can afford the Busses. I have been forced to hang out over here!:eek:

Tha Moose does what tha Moose does. Like a force of nature, best to just sit back and let it happen. To be honest though, after following a number of 'ole Moose's shenanigans, I have been thinking about getting a RAT knife to see what all the hubbub is about. Tha Moose speaks highly of them. Well, as highly as he can for something that isn't a Becker. :D

and tell yall how worthless all of you are. Moose has been over on our forums trying to convert everyone over to beckers and he's already taken about half of our people! :eek: Next thing you know we will lose the other half to Busse and all that will be left is a few old farts taking cyanide capsules at ESEE.

BTW: is that old man Becker still alive? He hides out pretty good. I figure he's gotta be at leat 90 years old by now.

Hola, Amigo. Welcome. Glad you finally made it over here.

I haven't gotten half yet, its more like 7/16ths. Not quite half.:D

Worthless? Yeah, pretty much. Good call, LOL.

Welcome to the Beckerforums, just 4 more threads and few more posts and I'll hook you up with a Beckerhead #. I know you already have a Becker knife, so don't worry about posting pics, you're good.:D

Moose

hey, long time no see... you guys still making knives? :D

old man Becker as you call him is back from murdering bambies and had a nice clean time this year (no eye deer) heh

pull up a chair and stay a while, everyone is here :)

Jeff,

You old, irascible reprobate. Tell your equally dispicable partner Mike, your evil elves Shon and Becky and that motley crew of mods (TTD and the Shotgunners)
....Happy Holidays! :)

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

Mr. R.A.T.

Welcome,

I think most of us migrate and mingle pretty well. I personally own 5 of your RAT, ESSE, Rowen, blades.

Although, I think in order for us Becker Heads to compete on an equal playing field with the RAT Pack, we're going to have to get us some of that there fancy underwear like use guys have.

I smell a trap. Next thing you know, Jeff will be passing out fire kits to the Becker crew for Christmas, and inside will be cyanide capsules labelled "energy gel." We just witnessed his diabolical opening move. Keep an eye on Jeff Randall, Beckerheads. Someone should warn Jerry Busse.

and tell yall how worthless all of you are.

I know what you're doing, just trying to stir the pot and get our juices going so this could turn into another 5 page thread of utter nonsense:D

yep, and I concur I'm as worthless as the knives I carry..;)

just by pass the requirements and give the man a number, we all know that's what this is really about anyhow.. :D

I look at it a little differently. More like Congress. Whenever both sides start talking and getting along, it always costs me more $$$$$$.

What's Gary Busse got to do with it????

I know what you're doing, just trying to stir the pot and get our juices going so this could turn into another 5 page thread of utter nonsense:D

In that case, Jeff should have simply posted and demanded his money back if the Ritter/Becker collaboration doesn't ship by PRECISELY January 15 at 14:27:30.

In that case, Jeff should have simply posted and demanded his money back if the Ritter/Becker collaboration doesn't ship by PRECISELY January 15 at 14:27:30.

I did! I already emailed Ritter and Rowen and told them I would slip a cyanide capsule in their drinks at the Harris Party at SHOT if the knife did not ship on time. I couldn't get in touch with that hard of hearing old man Becker. He's hiding out in his cave pushing a walker around I think.

BTW: Paul, Merry Christmas to you too, brother. Looking forward to stirring the pot with yall at SHOT.

Haha...you know, a lot of Beckerheads are also dedicated Rat Packers too. BK&T and ESEE don't have anything to worry about from me...I can't afford Busse's...yet. ;)

Maybe the Beckerheads and RAT packers should form a union to take over the world and knfie industry.

HA, its a takeover, J-Randall style!!!

Don't disparage us Busse lovers :(

I think my Swamp Rats and Jungle R.A.T's go together beautifully!!

-- Adam

Maybe the Beckerheads and RAT packers should form a union to take over the world and knfie industry.

Everyone sharted their trousers when ESEE and DPx Gear "split". Imagine what would happen if Becker and RAT joined together!:eek:

It might be one of the signs of the apocolypse.

I see you never received your memo, we need to work on your email skills a bit..

I know you get bombarded, but you need to make it a point to a least check them once a month, the whole fate of humanity may be held in one of those..

Jesus, I thought we did that already. Man, I got to gets my head in the game.

What woudl we call ourselves. Becker Packers. Um, er, does that sound dirty to anyone but me?

OOOOOO, I know, Ratheads. Man, that just sucks.

What about Ethan, Mike, and Jeff's Minions.

I'm open to suggestions. And free knives. Jeff, ya hear that FREE KNIVES.:confused::D

LMAO!!!

Moose

Back