• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Three Kiridashi

If you would like to purchase a knife please specify which one buy its type and number. Payments can be made with paypal at pandrewbures@yahoo.com or you can pay by postal money order. If you would like to use a credit card, I can send you an invoice with paypal and you can use any card you want. If you would like shipping outside the U.S. please PM for a quote.
Up for sale today are three kiridashi. All three are made from 15N20 carbon steel and are right side chisel ground. They were edge quenched and tempered. They come with leather pocket sheaths.
Price: $35.00 each free shipping in the U.S.

SOLD 4in long X 1/8in thick X 1in wide at blade
Cutting edge: 1 3/8in long

SOLD. 4 1/4 X 1/8in thick X 7/8in wide at blade
Cutting edge: 1 3/8in long. Has a back bevel.

SOLD 3 3/4in X 1/8in thick X 7/8in wide at blade
Cutting Edge: 1 3/8in long

CHCnoZs.jpg

teKfSOO.jpg

29SsRSN.jpg

Ow2icmc.jpg

SfNE7aG.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take #2. These look like some sweet little blades! PayPal is incoming... Payment has been made. Thank you!

I'll take #2. These look like some sweet little blades! PayPal is incoming... Payment has been made. Thank you!
They are sweet! I bought one from the first batch. It is now my EDC. Fits nicely in the back pocket.

Thanks! Received my fine little kiridashi and all is well! Another very cool little blade.

Back