Tins knives available. Will mail on Monday

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
I have 10 tin knives finished up, just need to final sharpen them. They are all antique finish and will look similar to the photo below without the cord wrap. Please post if you would like one. I will be doing 10 more with forge finish next week although the antique and forge finish look very similar. They all will be sharpened and ready to ship out in Mondays mail.
Price is 32.00 shipped in a box for one, 25.00 for each additional knife.
001-13.jpg

This is what they look like without finish
001-12.jpg

I'll take two. One of each finish. I'll just pay now and you can send em both out when the forge finish knives are ready too. $57 headed to your paypal Chris.

Besides the one I won, I'd like to buy another too!

+1....Me too please! One of each please and you can send 'em with the t-shirt and the other 2 knives I have on order..... Soooo if that means 2 from the next batch of tin knives so someone else can get there's sooner from this run, I'm good with that My Friend!!!

Thanks Chris for makin' these and Thanks ol_sc for the great design!!!

Stump

If there's a big response, I also don't mind waiting and letting others have them first.

Sent paypal for one. I don't care which finish it has, whatever you want to send.

Mrn, yours is going out tomorrow with the Passaround knife.
For all the others that are getting two, I will be doing the forge finish ones this week sometime and will get them both out when done. For the winners, your tins will be going out as well.

I'd like to see a photo of the forge finish before I order please. What are the difference between the two?

No difference really, just the finish. Ill post up pics when I get them done.

I'm loving this little knife! I actually forgot my usual work-friendly folder today and I've been using this around the office. The edge is excellent and I can't wait to test it on some fero rod and various cordage.

Back