Tomahawk throwing mpeg.

Musketblade,

Thanks. Yes, I can do it everytime, if I don't hit the branch above. Throwing long distance requires a nice arc and that branch is in the way. I am not one to "shape" nature to suit my needs, so the branch stays.

To really appreciate how difficult that is you really need to go out and try it. Nice job Louis.

-Cliff

Thanks Cliff.

I finally had some time to throw again. First time in over a month. I will be attempting the 90' throw in a few days. I will let you all know how it goes.

I made some comments about long distance throwing on the ATC forum awhile back :

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158268

Considering the difficulty I had with throws of ~90 feet, it would impress me all to hell if you could do it Louis.

I have some more chopping and general cutting do to with the Rangers spike, but I'll get around to long throws again eventually. However I don't see reliable hits at that distance from me any time soon.

The main problem is accuracy. The longer away you get the more spread out your hits get. At 75+ feet I had trouble even hitting the target, getting the tomahawk to stick was a minor issue.

-Cliff

Back