Too big, too strong, too hard...

Can't wait to see what's in store for us at Blade. Something more to add to my little pile.

7229813796_5e6f9e3a37_b.jpg

The spring clip on the ZT on the bottom. Where did that come from??!!

The spring clip on the ZT on the bottom. Where did that come from??!!

Gavin Hawk made them. Don't know if they're still available, though. It works well, although I broke one on another knife when I tried to bend it a little bit with 3-prong pliers.

Well it's good to see we have some around here that can handle a knife that is too big, to strong, too hard...Thought this was a knife enthusiasts forum after all. Not some panty wearing, milk shake slurping, hand holding, weak assed, 90210 gossipy bunch of pc sissy sisters that like to look at pretty pictures. Sheesh...I'm beginning to really wonder.

If it doesn't come with super steel I'll whine for the whiners.

P.S. I like big strong folders and here's a picture of me... on the left

6a00d83451c17f69e20120a5a01abe970c-450wi

It would be hard to make a ZT I would consider "Too Big." Looking forward to seeing this new beast.

Pumped to see these new models. 0561 is a perfect size, so I definitely welcome an even larger model :D

Love my 550/551/560/561's. In all honesty, a 4.25" blade is illegal in both states that we own a home in. Will keep trying to change the laws though...;)

Bring it Thomas, I need you guys to make a ZT that makes ME want to buy a ZT. Make me not want that XM-24. My XM-18 full Ti needs a brother in arms.

Well considering my guess of a RJ Martin collab hasn't been shot down yet, I'm guessing the 4.25 inch bladed knife is going to be the RJ Devastator:

devastator.jpg

We're going 4.25 for blade, so get your flipper finger ready, able, and willing...It's big boy time...

...and I don't want to hear any whining...You know who you are.

Can you send me an 0560 to do some finger exercises on?

Considering I have a custom folder on the way that weighs in at just over a pound, I for one, am STOKED about this!!

I am so ready for this.

I been working out. I'm sexy and I know it.

:D

Moose

Well it's good to see we have some around here that can handle a knife that is too big, to strong, too hard...Thought this was a knife enthusiasts forum after all. Not some panty wearing, milk shake slurping, hand holding, weak assed, 90210 gossipy bunch of pc sissy sisters that like to look at pretty pictures. Sheesh...I'm beginning to really wonder.

Ya know, I wasn't so sure before, but I think this post fully justifies your right to a De Niro pic on your profile...

You iz HARD!

You could make a folding machete with KVT and a ZT logo and you know I'm in! Put a thumb stud on it. Make it a flipper with a golf ball sized detent. I ain't skeerd. Can't wait to see what's in store for us!

I need a ZT that will dwarf this:

Not my pic.

HPIM3436.jpg

I can't wait to see the look on my co-worker's faces when I pull that badboy out to cut the crust off of my sandwich!

:D:D

Last edited:
Love it! Definately something to open my bag of chips with

I need a ZT that will dwarf this:

Not my pic.

HPIM3436.jpg

I can't wait to see the look on my co-worker's faces when I pull that badboy out to cut the crust off of my sandwich!

:D:D

awesome. i love me large folders and anything over 4" without being a custom is slim pickings. plus living in a almost knife free state, and having a ccw, i can carry it and better yet use it without earning a felony.....like most of y'all would.;)

when do we get to see a pic of it?

awesome. i love me large folders and anything over 4" without being a custom is slim pickings. plus living in a almost knife free state, and having a ccw, i can carry it and better yet use it without earning a felony.....like most of y'all would.;)

when do we get to see a pic of it?

Blade show is June 8-10, my guess would be day 1 of the show.

I'm dying to see it... (not the price so much...

Canadian laws are funny... Youcan carry whatever you want, no size limit, but if you "intend to use it as a weapon" then its an offense, even if its got a 1" blade...

So bring it on!

Back