• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tops and SOG knives for sale

Tops Anaconda tanto 9" with sheath and tops ATM. Anaconda is old but barely used. Still has factory edge. Some minor surface rust blemishes on the saw teeth and blade.Tops ATM is old but unused.
$OLDfor the pair
$OLDfor the ATM by itself
$OLD for the anaconda by itself
70ec73669d21d3198f22196bff12516a.jpg

Sog tigershark elite. Sog seal team elite. Sog seal pup elite satin finish. Seal pup has markings on spine from striking ferro rod. Seal pup comes with plastic sheath. Seal pup and seal team sheaths have screws added to sheaths to add better retention. Knives still have factory edges and are essentially unused.
$OLD for seal team and tigershark
$OLD for the tigershark by itself
$OLD for the seal team by itself
$OLD for the seal pup by itself
13104f84305b690aec7772814ddcd43d.jpg

3d3dab38585fc5b9a9f0dca46fdc0258.jpg

Tops wind runner and wind runner XL. A couple years old. Unused
$OLD for the XL by itself
$OLD for the wind runner by itself
4815f93316b7c9f30e192a2b018c0e47.jpg

Sog force and sog creed. Both are used. Sog creed has been batonned with but still has a decent edge. Sog force is fairly dull and scuffed up. Creed comes with spec ops sheath. Force comes with a sog nylon sheath that is not the original sheath.
$OLD for the pair
$OLD for the force by itself
$OLD for the creed by itself
653d4a3f00102a7d3380f8b2f2d5be40.jpg

Paypal only. CONUS only. All prices include shipping and paypal fees.

PM if you need more photos or description

Last edited:
Wow swept right from under me. Thanks dude
No "sweeping" intended. I use TapTalk and the feed does not refresh in real time. At the time I sent the message (all my messages) there were no posts that I could see. This is why time stamps are important. The seller can let us all know who posted and who gets to buy. Not trying to step on toes. We should go by the time stamps. If I don't get them, I don't get them.

Actually the force and creed are pending payment from someone on another forum i sent both u guys messages about them

Payment sent for Seal Pup Elite only--Thank you.

Again, Master1924, I did not mean to muscle in on you. This is an issue with Taptalk--the feed does not refresh as fast as it does in a web browser. I made the first post, read a bit more of what was for sale and made the second post (and still saw no other posts in this thread). I went to send a prompt PM and simply returned afterwards to communicate that a PM was sent. Had I seen your posts, I would not have "called" the Creed. Fortunately, following time stamps usually works (and in this case, it looks like it worked to favor a different buyer in another forum). No hard feelings, I hope.

Payment sent for Seal Pup Elite only--Thank you.

Again, Master1924, I did not mean to muscle in on you. This is an issue with Taptalk--the feed does not refresh as fast as it does in a web browser. I made the first post, read a bit more of what was for sale and made the second post (and still saw no other posts in this thread). I went to send a prompt PM and simply returned afterwards to communicate that a PM was sent. Had I seen your posts, I would not have "called" the Creed. Fortunately, following time stamps usually works (and in this case, it looks like it worked to favor a different buyer in another forum). No hard feelings, I hope.
Np bro. The poster already sold them anyways on another forum.

I will take this one:
$30 for the wind runner by itself
PM sent
Payment sent

Last edited:
email sent regarding the Tops.

Hey raptors, i dont have anything in my email. Sometimes emailing through bladeforums doesnt work ive noticed. U can send me a PM if u want. I tried to send u a PM but it says u cant receive PMs from members. Thanks

Back