• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Trade CPK options for a DEK 3

Cwilliams563

Gold Member
Listing some items I’d consider trading for a DEK 3. Would prefer one new in unused shape, but would consider any DEK 3. I’d prefer to have a leather sheath w/ it also, but not a deal breaker. If you have DEK scales you love, and would rather not part with, I’m not opposed to sending just a DEK w/o scales both ways either, and utilize our own.

I’m looking to trade only please, not selling any of these, as I really don’t want to have to part with any.

Please only PM me with any offers. Money can go either way, but would need to be fair, equivalent, and we both agree on (of course). Please be willing to send pictures of your DEK 3, or don’t bother contacting me (this has actually happened, believe it or not). United States only, and paying members. I have the right to deal with whom I chose for any reason, or pull items for trade if I change my mind.

1st option-DEK 1 D3V w/swedge and satin grind (Absolute stunner). ECAM scales w/purple Ti Torx screws. Unused but carried a few times. Never put into Kydex sheath w/drop loop (still in package) as not to scratch it. Only slipped into a looser fitting on blade, softer, leather sheath
IMG_3202.jpeg
IMG_0326.jpeg
IMG_3201.jpeg

2nd option-SDFK in D3V w/ OD green Tero Tuff scales w/blue Ti Torx screws, or I can switch them out for the natural scales w/shiny screws. Nice PirtleMade leather sheath w/Chads custom fit Drop loop hybrid system for belt carry ($200 value cost total), and the original Kydex sheath w/drop loop. In good shape, lightly used. Blade has a few scuffs from the kydex sheath, and a scratch on the green scale on the top, makers mark side, and some light scuff marks on top of blade and top of tang visible in pics.
IMG_3205.jpegIMG_3206.jpegIMG_3203.jpegIMG_3204.jpeg

Pulled 3rd option from trades
3rd option- DEK 1 D3V & Basic 5 in Cru Wear.
-DEK 1 D3V w/Burlap scales unbuffed, and blue Ti Torx screws w/kydex sheath and Tek Lok.
-Basic 5 Cru Wear w/Kydex sheath, buffed black Canvas Micarta scales, and blue Ti Torx scales

Depending on options of DEK 3, I’ll need some $ my way for the trade of these 2. If you’re interested in just 1, I could send $ your way.

IMG_3208.jpegIMG_3209.jpeg

4th option-DEF 2 (Double Edged Fighter 2) w/dagger grind in D3V, buffed Burlap scales w/blue Ti Torx screws, and Kydex sheath. Carried only, never used.
IMG_3211.jpeg

Last edited:
Back