1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Treeman's knives.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment & More' started by Sufler, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Sufler

Sufler Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 15, 2005
    Any of you fellas use your knives made by Jim "Treeman" Behring? It'd be great if you could post pics in action if you've got any. Luv' the old school Scagel look.

2. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Ask GUNKNIFENUT

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  3. gunknifenut

gunknifenut

Jun 9, 2006
    Man, I wish I still had those pics! That was the last computer that crashed. I had 5 customs made by Jim from a deal we worked out, he made me a small bird and trout with a 4 inch blade, several medium blades, and an 7-8 inch chopper...it was his first with hammer marks on the blade...at my request.
    I looked at it for about a week, and then said..."what the heck", and went out and chopped a big poplar blow down with it. His heat treat is spot on, and he makes a work of art that functions as well as it looks. I do believe I traded it off for some Busse, which had my interest at the time, and now I wish I had a time machine...I would kick my own ass for that trade.

4. Bowtie

Bowtie

Feb 15, 2011
    Never tried to post here before. What's the procedure?

5. C_Claycomb

C_Claycomb

Dec 11, 2000
    Don't have any of the classic range, and haven't put my Treeman to use yet, but since I see so few pictures of any of their knives here, I am going to post anyway :D

One of their modern range.
    [​IMG]