Trying to find a knife with a certain blade style

I am trying to find a knife with a certain blade style...I saw it a while back while surfing the internet but I have since forgot what it was or who made it! It was not a super expensive knife...maybe sub $100. The best I can do is show you a high end version so you can see what it looked like! I am mainly interested in the blade profile and the fuller at the top as pictured. This beauty is a Bastinelle Trigger but unfortunately not in my current budget! I AM NOT LOOKING FOR JUNK CLONES!!! The knife I saw was a popular brand with a similar design, just not priced over $350 as is the case with this beautiful Bastinelle! Can anyone help me with an name or photo? I have been scouring the knife sites all morning, LOL! Here is my sample image...I would say that it is a reverse tanto with fuller??

Bladehq has a sale on Bastinelli Shadow ($329.99, with fuller) and Dragotac ($199, no fuller). Just saying :)

I like that blade shape too.

i-z4zVMZT-X2.jpg

Kershaw Link, Dividend, and Bel-Air all have similar blade styles. All can be found near the price mentioned by the OP. Some over some under. No fullers however.

So far, I think I like the WE Roxi 3 the best! I wish it had a little more belly and less straight but man is that knife handsome!

Those Todd Knife & Tool designs (Roxi, Nyxie, Exploit, Shodan, etc.) are awesome pieces. Some were WE branded, some Bestech, all were/are terrific designs.

Kizer definitely has the most affordable prices! I don't know why, I just love the blade style with the thick fuller!

Congrats! I bet she'll treat you right.

Stumbled in here earlier, an hour aftet I scored this one this morning. I don't think it's the one you were looking for, but still a coincidence. We have a mind meld going on. lol

Xdi4H3R.jpg

Congrats! I bet she'll treat you right.

Stumbled in here earlier, an hour aftet I scored this one this morning. I don't think it's the one you were looking for, but still a coincidence. We have a mind meld going on. lol

View attachment 2560024
Sweet! That is a cool design! I'm really attracted to non conventional blade profiles and handle designs! Your new blade looks like a real keeper! Congrats, to you as well!!

Back