Umnum O-Rings Size and Sources

Here are some that should fit:

GV75006
S70006
B70006-GRN
C70006

I forget what colors those are. That's just me copying and pasting from a recent order. But if you look at those, and then look at the size, you can correlate that against this page for more colors:

Do you have a part# that I can search the site by?

You can search online for "006 o ring" and quite a few options will come up. I ordered mine through Amazon (cheaper) and not through the other outlets. Also, I went with reddish instead of the standard black ones for a bit more of color.

Do they mute the "clack" upon opening? So far, with all the aftermarket ones I have purchased minus( the Danco you can find at the local store,) the "clack" is very audible vs the stock option.

I look forward to carrying my Zaan again next week!

Do they mute the "clack" upon opening? So far, with all the aftermarket ones I have purchased minus( the Danco you can find at the local store,) the "clack" is very audible vs the stock option.

The stock and the ones I bought both maintain the standard "clack" sound. Per Tim Reeve's video, the o rings are there to help with the sound only (6:10). Honestly, I don't mind either way regarding the sound.

So the factory ones on mine are only a yr old and didn’t really mute the opening. The ones I posted above mute it almost completely now.

I got em from grainger.

Back