• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mixed Update: Issue with A.G. Russell (Now Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a shit company in my book! If a customer asking them to use USPS rather than the usual FedEx or UPS will trigger the loss of parcel and the incapacity to provide update via email, maybe it’s time to retire.

They admitted their mistake, so I rest my case.

No I didn’t call, just like I didn’t send a telegram or a handwritten letter, it’s 2024, if you can’t reply to email from paying customers in a timely manner, you suck at doing business.

The website said the knife was IN STOCK unlike now.

Yes I have lost patience after being ignored for weeks and being lied to. I dropped the F bomb and would again. Customer service isn’t for weak people who can’t tolerate a f bomb from someone who just lost almost $1K in Canadian pesos.

Anyway, everyone is free to spend their money where they want and I’ll never spend a penny there again.

To the crying baby about the title, it’s changed now. Btw, a Google search will still show the post.

Funny anecdote; I ordered two custom knives from Behring Knives in Montana the day after I purchased the Randall, he had time to make both knives from scratch (they didn’t exist when I placed the order), make the leather sheaths, have them shipped to me in Canada before I even got the first reply to my email about my missing Randall. That’s two completely different levels of customer service!

That's why I'm interested in what he said to them that made their customer service manager go to bat for her person like that.
I ended two of my unanswered emails with “F….you very much” and would do it again with any business who ignore me for months after I paid.

I ended two of my unanswered emails with “F….you very much” and would do it again with any business who ignore me for months after I paid.
Sounds like everyone got what they wanted in the end. You got your money back and learned not to do business with AG Russell, and AG Russell won't have to do business with you.

He obviously did not read any of the provided information on the Model 28 page or the shipping guidelines. Handmade Randall's & Dozier's just don't lay around waiting to get bought on a whim. 🤔

He obviously did not read any of the provided information on the Model 28 page or the shipping guidelines. Handmade Randall's & Dozier's just don't lay around waiting to get bought on a whim. 🤔
You oBvIOusly didn’t read my post nor my last reply.

Gee, I wonder why they didn't answer🤔:rolleyes:

Agreed but I haven’t got my money back yet unfortunately. It’s now with TD Visa.

I'm locking this thread. Errors were made by A.G. Russell in the processing of the purchase and communication...and errors were made, imho, with the manner in which the matter was handled by the buyer on his end...though not without cause.

Since the funds are with his card company, there is nothing further to be gained by throwing shade at either the OP or A.G. Russell...so we'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back